We recommend ordering a sample before buying material.
Oasis Tile offers a refund for returns within 30 days of delivery date to the same credit card that was used to make the purchase. Return subject to inspection and there is a 15% RESTOCKING FEE. We will NOT refund any money for packages returned without issuing of a Return Authorization number. Please note: All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid and insured. Original shipping charges will not be refunded. Any items that have been painted, stained, glued or in any way worked upon will not be accepted for return or refund.
Items sold in full box quantities must be returned by the box
We do not take any returns on sample orders.
A 25% restocking fee will apply to all customers that refuse their shipment or returns their order without contacting Oasis Tile for an RMA number.
THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON DISCONTINUED ITEMS
Our Return Process
Once we receive your returned item and it is accepted, your credit or new item will be processed in just a few days. Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance department. Please note that items showing signs of damage in any way cannot be accepted for return. Returns with no Oasis Tile return code, and packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will be refused receipt.
How to Prepare a Return
To return an item to Oasis Tile, follow our three step process:
- For your Return Authorization Code, contact our customer service department email@example.com to receive and RMA number. Clearly mark the return package with this RMA number.
- Package Your Return. Include all original packaging and collateral material.
- Insure Your Package. For your security, please return the package to us by an insured courier (FedEx, UPS or Parcel Post) and retain your receipt. Please make sure the item is insured for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Oasis Tile. This will protect you in case your package is lost in transit.
- You must follow these instructions exactly, failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery and Damaged Shipments
- Inspect all deliveries even if you do not plan on opening the carton right away.
- If items are damaged on arrival an exchange will be made or credit issued.
- Write down any visible damage such as a crushed box, torn, creased and other circumstances about the delivery.
- If you find concealed damage, save the carton and packaging material and contact our customer service department immediately.
- Customers must inspect each box upon delivery to make sure they received the items they ordered. All claims of incorrect items must be made within 5 business days.
Oasis Tile is not responsible for any misprint on all content posted on this website.